Sunday 11 January 2009

Go Go Power Rangers!!!

Woooaaaah has it really been that long since i last wrote in this! Before i moved! :O

Well whats happened over the course of 3 months...not much lol I really do need to keep track of what i'm doing otherwise i'll be a bigger mess than i already am! I actually forgot i even had this until yesterday when someone asked me about it, feels quite wierd writting again i can't think of anything remotely interesting to write.

Had a fun day today, went Harry's to see Kath, Mike, Andy, Paula, Katie and Little H whilst they're down and went to pub for Sally's birthday lunch. Got to play power rangers with Little H for ages, it got really tiring really quickly! lol to begin with, cos i was the bad guy, i just wouldn't die but by the end of it Little H just wouldn't let me die! i had to keep playing and playing and dying and dying until we decided to stop fighting and make do with a hug. He soon decided it was time to fight again but i was bloody knackered, so i left him to fight my invisible minions while i regenrated myself through the magical powers of PG Tips!

Not too impressed with Nigel recently...there is no need really to shake a box of live crickets at me until i scream is there. No! Give them to the dragon and be done with it! I love our dragon he's legend. He's technically a lizard but he is a bearded dragon therefore as far as i'm concerned he is a dragon. He's called ZZ after ZZ Top, i know its terrible but we humour Mother as she thought it was genius him being a bearded dragon, but he's so awesome and cute, loves being held and loves sitting on your shoulder. He even watches the tv! I'm sorry but you cannot get more awesome than a dragon watching CSI really lol

Thats pretty much the extent of my life recently lol Power Rangers and the dragon...which sounds oddly normal when put together lol :)

No comments: